Millie's Paws Grain Free Puppy Chicken with Turkey, Salmon, Sweet Potato and Carrot dry dog food is a blend of high quality proteins and vegetables to provide your puppy with a good balanced meal. This food is an ideal and delicious way to introduce your furbaby to some really nutritious ingredients. It will not only make your puppy happy but you too can be confident that they are getting all the necessary nutrients they need to grow up healthy and strong.
- Developed and produced on our behalf by one of Europe's leading pet food manufacturers.
- Made in UK.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives.
- No added grain.
- Added glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin sulphate to aid with bone and cartilage development in their fastest growth phase.
- MOS and FOS aids gastrointestinal health and performance.
- Composition: Chicken, turkey & salmon 60% (freshly prepared chicken 20%, dried chicken 14%, freshly prepared turkey 7%, freshly prepared salmon 7%, dried turkey 7%, dried salmon 3% and chicken stock 2%), sweet potato 19%, potato, beet pulp, omega 3 supplement, linseed, minerals, vitamins, carrot (equivalent to 25g per kg of product), peas (equivalent to 8.5g per kg of product), vegetable stock, glucosamine (170 mg/kg), methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125mg/kg), nucleotides, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
- Nutritional additives: Vitamins: E672/vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace elements: E1/iron 160 mg, E2/iodine 1.58 mg, E4/copper 60 mg, E5/manganese 110 mg, E6/zinc 130 mg, E8/selenium 0.60 mg.
- Analytical constituents: Protein 28%, oils and fats 15%, fibres 2.3%, ash 8%, moisture 8%, NFE 39%, metabolisable energy 361 kcal/100g, omega 6 2.6%, omega 3 1.8%. calcium 1.6%, phosphorus 1.1%.
- Feeding guide: For puppy dogs. The below guide should be adjusted to take into consideration breed, temperament and the activity level of the dog. If changing to this food please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks.
Expected Adult Weight
|Grams Per Day|
|2-6 months||6-9 months||9-12 months|
There are currently no reviews for this product!