Millie's Paws Grain Free Duck, Sweet Potato and Orange dry dog food is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals that your furbaby will love. This food is an ideal and delicious way to help keep your furbaby excited about their food. It will not only make your dog happy but you too can be satisfied that they are getting all the necessary nutrients they need to stay healthy and strong.
- Developed and produced on our behalf by one of Europe's leading pet food manufacturers.
- Made in UK.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives.
- No added grain.
- Added Omega 3 supplement to support cognitive function, visual development and helps to reduce the inflammation response.
- MOS and FOS aids gastrointestinal health and performance.
- Composition: Duck 50% (freshly prepared duck 28%, dried duck 20% and duck stock 2%), sweet potato (26%), peas, potato (8%), beet pulp, linseed, omega 3 supplement, vitamins and minerals, vegetable stock, orange (equivalent to 7.5g per kg of product), cranberry, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
- Nutritional additives: Vitamins: E672/vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace elements: E1/iron 160 mg, E2/iodine 1.58 mg, E5/manganese 110 mg, E6/zinc 130 mg, E8/selenium 0.60 mg.
- Analytical constituents: Protein 26%, oils and fats 14%, fibres 3%, ash 8%, moisture 8%, NFE 41%, metabolisable energy 354kcal/100g, omega 6 2.17%, omega 3 0.78%, calcium 1.70%, phosphorus 1.07%.
- Feeding guide: For adult dogs. The below guide should be adjusted to take into consideration breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog. If changing to this food please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks.
|Weight kg||Grams per day|
There are currently no reviews for this product!