Nutriment Raw Dinner For Dogs Lamb is a complete frozen raw dog food which contains 75% fresh meat. The meal is packed with high quality ingredients and are nutritionally balanced to ensure your furbaby gets their daily nutritional requirements. They are prepared in handy 200g plastic tubs which is great for storage purposes. Please note as this product is frozen, it is only available from in-store.
- Contains 75% fresh meat.
- Complete and nutritionally balanced raw meal
- Made to FEDIAF guidelines.
- Feeding guide: Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- How to use: This food frozen, and should be kept frozen until you are ready to use. For Best Before date, please see the label or side of the pack. To defrost the product, we suggest leaving somewhere cool (not warm) overnight. If you forget to take food out to defrost, you may place a tub into a sink of warm water. If the food is still partially frozen at feeding time, add some warm water from a kettle and allow to sit for five minutes. Use within 2-3 days of defrosting.
- Hygiene: Please bear in mind these simple points when handling any raw meat, to keep your family healthy;
- Always use separate utensils for raw meat and cooked foods;
- Keep raw meat covered and store it at the bottom of the fridge;
- Open and dispose of packaging carefully;
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly after handling raw meat;
- Always wash your pet's food bowl in hot soapy water after each meal;
- Never leave raw meat where it can become warm - always defrost somewhere cool or in the fridge overnight.
- Ingredients: British Lamb with Bone, Fresh Pumpkin, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Organic Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica)
- Analytical constituents: Crude protein (14.7%), crude oils & fats (15.57%), crude ash (5.4%), crude fibres (0.80%), moisture (60.90%), Calorific Content: 191kcal/100g.
- Additives: Calcium 1.70%, Phosphorus 0.93%. Calcium / Phosphorus ratio 1.28/1. Minimum guidelines by FEDIAF. Adult 1/1, Early Growth and Reproduction 1/1, Late Growth 1/1.
There are currently no reviews for this product!