Dogrobes are handmade from a luxurious and innovative towelling fabric that has longer loops on the inside, which will absorb more moisture from your best friend's coat. They are a fantastic drying coat with a soft and thick feel fabric which is exceptionally durable and long-lasting. Dogrobes fit really well and cover the dog’s underbelly and hind quarters – the main areas that require drying the most. They are simple to fit and easy to wear as the unique design has no awkward straps or leg holes for your dog to get tangled in. Also there’s no scratchy Velcro that can get stuck on coats. Dogrobes have multiple uses and current customers have confirmed many of the following benefits:
- A wet Dogrobe will cool a dog in hot weather.
- They help keep coats flat when travelling to dog shows.
- They can be used to melt ‘snowballs’ on dogs’ underbellies.
- Dogrobes protect upholstery and furniture from dampness, nasty smells and stains after ointment applications.
- Wearing a Dogrobe can help comfort an anxious, fearful or even an over-excited pet.
- Perfect for swimming/grooming dogs who don’t like hairdryers.
- Mask smells and odours.
- They can help reduce dog coat matting caused by vigorous towel drying.
- Made In Britain.
- 80% cotton & 20% polyester.
- Machine washable at 40°C.
- Come in a variety of colours including limited edition grey and pink.
- Perfect for use after outdoor adventures, wet work or bath times.
- Size Guide: See below for girth measurement.
- Extra Small size is the perfect fit for a Cocker Spaniel as both Ava & Grace have 2 each!!
- Weight: Approximately Mini 80g, Toy 125g, Extra Small 170g, Small 210g, Medium 230g, Large 270g, Extra Large 360g.
- Check out our table below to find out which size category your dog’s girth measurement falls into. Should you find your dog is between sizes, opt for the size up.
- The girth measurement is in fact equal to the length of the Dogrobe – from the collar to a few inches over the hindquarters. Please check that the length of the Dogrobe in your chosen size will be long enough to cover the hindquarters. If not, please opt for the size up.
|DOGROBE SIZE||DOG’S GIRTH/LENGTH MEASUREMENT||BREED EXAMPLES’ GUIDELINE|
|MINI||16 inches/41cm||Yorkshire Terrier|
|TOY||20 inches/51cm||Jack Russell|
|XS||24 inches/61cm||Cocker Spaniel|
|S||26 inches/66cm||Springer Spaniel|
|M||30 inches/76cm||Border Collie|
|XL||36 inches/91cm||German Shepherd|
There are currently no reviews for this product!