The Beaphar Dog Toothbrush is a two-ended brush which can be used for all sizes and breeds of dog. It helps to reduce bad breath and tooth decay by preventing early plaque formation. The handy soft grip makes sure the brush does not slip through your hands when brushing and it is specially designed to suit the shape of your dog’s teeth. The different lengths of bristle help you to reach all the teeth, even in difficult to reach places in your furbaby’s mouth. Additional Information
- Bristles are soft and flexible for optimal protection of the gums.
- As with human brushing it helps to remove food particles and reduces bacteria in your furbaby’s mouth.
- Helps reduce the need of future veterinary treatment.
- How to use: The brush should be wetted before use and a little toothpaste applied to the bristles. Gently brush all the teeth until they are clean. It may take a while, and some patience, for your dog to get used to regular dental care. Brushing should be carried out daily for maximum benefit. Replace the toothbrush after 3 months or sooner if the brush looks worn out.
- Product weight: Approximately 40g.