Burns Original Chicken is a complete, balanced, highly palatable premium food for adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is perfect as a general maintenance food and contains all the essential nutrients your dog will need for lifelong health and vitality. It is also suitable for the management of many dietary related health problems. Note due to the size and weight of these bags, they are only available from in-store.
- No wheat, soya, dairy or un-named cereals.
- No artificial colourings or preservatives.
- Composition: Brown rice (67%), chicken meal (20%), oats, peas, chicken oil, sunflower oil, seaweed, vitamins and minerals.
- Analytical constituents: Crude protein 18.5%, crude oil & fats 7.5%, crude fibre 2.2%, crude ash 6.0%, moisture 8.0%, copper 18mg/kg, sodium 0.13%, calcium 1.15%, phosphorus 0.70%, magnesium 0.10%, potassium 0.32%, sulphur 0.27%, chloride 0.20%, essential fatty acid 2.09%.
- Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 25,000 iu/kg, vitamin D3 2,000 iu/Kg, vitamin E 100 iu/Kg, calcium iodate anhydrous 1.5mg/kg, cupric sulphate pentahydrate 55mg/kg, sodium selenite 0.6 mg/kg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 160mg/kg, manganous sulphate monohydrate 100mg/kg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 130mg/kg.
- Feeding Guide : Suitable for all adult and senior dogs. Feeding amounts depend on the amount of exercise, age, breed, environmental factors and individual variation. The chart below can be used as a general guide, together with good sense and experience. For overweight dogs, daily amounts should be based on target weight not actual weight.
|SIZE OF DOG||BODY WEIGHT||ADULT (9 Months +)||SENIOR|
|TOY||1kg – 5kg||25g – 50g||20g – 40g|
|SMALL||5kg – 10kg||50g – 100g||40g – 80g|
|MEDIUM||10kg – 20kg||100g- 200g||80g – 160g|
|LARGE||20kg – 30kg||200g – 300g||160g – 240g|
|30kg – 40kg||300g – 400g||240g – 320g|
|GIANT||40kg – 50kg +||400g – 500g||320g – 400g|
- Note due to the size and weight of these bags, they are only available from in-store.
- Image for illustration purposes only.
Please remember fresh drinking water should always be available