Natures Menu Raw Tripe Chunks 1kg are great for a really good chew session. They can be fed as a treat or as a the meat component in your dog's home made meal. Bone free. Suitable for dogs fed a raw diet over 8-10 weeks of age. Dogs love tripe and these tasty Tripe Chunks are healthy, delicious and full of flavour with an abundance of nutrients. Tripe Chunks are an ingredient or treat, not a complete meal. Add it to other ingredients to make balanced and nutritious raw meals at home.
- Always monitor your dog to prevent swallowing of bones, chews or chunks whole
- Always dispose of bones and chews after 24 hours defrost
- Be aware as an owner, it is your responsibility to ensure safe practice when feeding meaty bones, chunks or chews
COMPOSITION - Beef Tripe 100%
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS - Protein 13%, Crude Fat 16%, Crude Ash 1%, Crude Fibre 1%, Moisture 68%, Kcal 200 Kcal/100g, NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG) None
A few tips when feeding Raw Meaty Bones or Chews:
- Never cut or saw bones.
- Never feed bones with small children present.
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone.
- Never feed cooked bones.
- Always separate multi-dog households before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friends may fight).
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience.
- Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent.
- If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge.
- Always dispose of any uneaten material 24 hours after it's been defrosted.
- For seniors (7+ years) just beginning their raw food journey, start with bone-free chews or softer bones.
- Too much bone may lead to constipation.
- Handle in the same way that you would any raw product at home and always keep feeding areas clean.
Storage: Keep frozen until use. Defrost in a sealed container on the side for two hours or in the fridge overnight. Once defrosted please use the product within 24 hours. If storing after a chew session, rinse the treat under cold water and store in a sealed plastic bag or container in the fridge for a maximum of 24 hours.
It is recommended that raw meaty bones & chews to be fed as part of a healthy raw diet 1-3 times per week.
There are currently no reviews for this product!