The Mikki Dual Comb Fine/Medium Coats helps to remove loose hair and dirt from your dog’s coat. It also helps their hair from getting tangled or matted. The teeth of the comb are made from stainless steel which have been moulded into the combs body to ensure long lasting quality and great results. Grooming your dog is important for their well being and appearance and just a few minutes each day will keep your dog’s coat shiny and healthy.
- Spinning stainless steel teeth help tease through knots and tangles
- Ergonomic handle helps reduce wrist strain
- Available for fine and thick coats
Mikki Anti Tangle Combs are designed by grooming experts to help reduce the pressure exerted when grooming your pet – making it more enjoyable for both of you.
The 360º spinning teeth tease through tangles to allow you to easily remove loose hair and dirt, leaving your pet’s coat looking healthy and shiny.
Stand your pet on a mat or newspaper to catch the loose hair or groom outdoors. Make sure both you and your pet are comfortable and relaxed before grooming to ensure you both enjoy it.
Run the comb through your pet’s coat applying no more pressure than you would brushing your own hair.
Allow the spinning stainless steel teeth to gently tease through any tangles in the coat.
A few minutes grooming each day will keep your pet’s coat healthy and shiny. For best results, use your Mikki Comb with a Mikki Slicker Brush to remove dead hair.
At the end of your grooming session, spray your pet’s coat with Mikki Anti-Tangle Spray. This will keep your pet’s coat in good condition and help make any tangles easier to comb out in the future.
- For best results use with a slicker brush to remove big knots prior to using comb.
- Ideal for dog’s with medium to long hair.
- Ergonomically designed soft grip handle.
- Perfect for combing through knots and tangles and identifying matted areas.
- Size guide approximately: 225x70x30mm.
- Weight: Approximately 110g.