Dog Rocks are an all-natural product to help reduce the effects of grass burn caused by your dog urinating on your lawn. They are made from an Australian paramagnetic igneous rock which increases the properties of boron, barium, manganese and strontium while decreasing tin levels in the drinking water. Dog Rocks should be placed within your dog’s water bowl and last up to 2 months. This needs to be your dog’s main water source, as additional water from other sources can dilute the results. Should your furbaby not like the rocks in their bowl, you can make up a jug of water with the rocks in it and then fill their bowl from the jug. After using the product for 5 weeks, you will start to notice a change in your lawns appearance, new lawn burn patches should not appear.
- Natural product from Australia.
- Laboratory tested and safe for dogs. Does not affect the pH of the dog’s urine.
- As Dog Rocks are a natural product, sizes and properties may vary.
- One pack provides a 2 month supply.
- How to use: Remove all Dog Rocks from pack and rinse. Fill water bowl with no more than 2 litres of water and add all rinsed Dog Rocks. Change Dog Rocks every 2 months and change water as normal.
- Size guide Approximate (Product inc packaging): 235x86x45mm.